- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select Your Matrimonial Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Select A Discount Package:
Assam Tribune (All Editions)
Spl. Offer: Book 3 Get 10% off
per 12 Words
Frequently Asked QuestionsVIEW ALL
Matrimonial ads in Assam Tribune can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Assam Tribune are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Matrimonial ad in Assam Tribune
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Matrimonial respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Matrimonial packages of Assam Tribune from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Matrimonial ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Assam Tribune is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Assam Tribune Matrimonial ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Matrimonial ad in Assam Tribune:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Q. My daughter is a lecturer at Dibrugarh University. She is looking to get married to someone who is also in academia, preferably from Dibrugarh itself. I would like to book an Assam Tribune matrimonial advertisement but am unfamiliar with the process. Could you please help me?
Why place Matrimonial Ad in Assam Tribune Newspaper ?
WHY PLACE Matrimonial AD IN Assam Tribune NEWSPAPER ?
Additional Benefits of Booking Assam Tribune Matrimonial classifieds instantly through releaseMyAd :
- Instant booking of Assam Tribune Matrimonial classified ad at lowest rates. Find out more about the rates of booking Matrimonial ads from our Assam Tribune Classifieds Rate Card.
- No extra costs while you book your Assam Tribune Matrimonial classified ad online.
- Order tracking facilities that lets you keep track of your Assam Tribune Matrimonial ad status till the time it is finally printed.
- Multiple payment options that include credit cards, debit cards, net banking etc. All these payments are SSL encrypted and therefore completely secure. You can also pay offline via cheque or cash.
Before booking the Assam Tribune Matrimonial Classified ad make sure you go through the special offers and packages table below:-
How To Compose Your Matrimonial Ad In Assam Tribune To Get Maximum Response ?
HOW TO BOOK Matrimonial AD IN Assam Tribune NEWSPAPER ?
To view the Matrimonial Classified Ad Rates for Assam Tribune follow the steps below:
- Choose your ad type (either Classified display ad or classified text ad)
- Then select Assam Tribune as your newspaper & specify your location to release your Advertisement in.
- Select Matrimonial as your Ad Category for Assam Tribune.
Once this is done, the ad rates for Assam Tribune Matrimonial Advertisements will be displayed instantly!
Once you have decided the package/edition from the Assam Tribune Ad rates estimator provided below, you can proceed by clicking on the start booking button.
Sample Ads For Assam Tribune Matrimonial :
|Wanted Bride - We are looking for an alliance for our son (Name), aged (30) years, residing in (Location), height (6'1"), (B.Com) graduate, (Religion), (Caste). The bride should hail from a decent, educated family. (Same caste/ caste no bar). Should be around (24) years. Contact with (Astrological) details 0000000000 or Email to email@example.com|
|Wanted Groom - PQM for (Location) based fair girl, 1980 / 163 cm, Corporate Lawyer, LLM/UK, parents Sr. Exec., seeks liberal minded, suitable match in early 30's. E: firstname.lastname@example.org with photo. Caste no bar.|
|Divorcee - (Location) based (Religion) issueless divorcee boy 30/6'1'' BE wrkg with MNC seeks suitable (Veg./Non Veg.) match. Contact : 0000000000 E: email@example.com|
|Alliance Invited - Alliance invited from a well-settled decent cultured family for our daughter (Name), age (21) years, height (5'5"), fair Complexioned, (B.com) Graduate, residing in (Location). (Religion), (Caste), (Others).|
|Looking for Bride - Alliance invited from a (decent) (cultured) family for our son (Name), age (30) years, height (6'1"), Good-looking, (B.Com) Graduate, (Religion), (Caste), residing in (Location). The bride should be around (24) years. Should hail from (Decent) family, (same caste/ caste no bar) and should preferably be a (BA) Graduate. No demands. Contact: 0000000000 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Looking for Groom - PQM4 Beautiful Kayastha Girl, 25/5'6", B.Tech(CSE), Working in MNC Pune, 4 Lpa, Father Sr Class I Officr, Mob: xxxxxxxxxx ; Email: email@example.com.|
Ad Composing Tips :