Dear Sir! Kindly let me know the address of your authorized ad agency. I want to book the ad in the Assam Tribune, Guwahati. I want to publish a legal court notice in your daily under classified ad section

Answer:

Dear Customer! Please know that releaseMyAd.com is an entirely online ad booking agency. We are officially authorised partners of all the leading Indian Newspaper publications and you can book any Newspaper ad Classified/Display through us for it to get published in your choice of newspaper and location.  

The category of your ad is Public Notice and falls under the main category of Public Notices and Tenders. For hassle free booking please follow the Online Booking Tutorial on how to book an ad through our website.

You can start with your online booking either through the Assam Tribune Public Notice Ad Rates and check your rates and discount packages from here or you can also visit the Assam Tribune Guwahati Ad Rates and from here select your category as Public Notices and Tenders to view and check the rates and discount packages. Compose your ad and then select the date(s) and payment via which you want to make your transaction. 

Tenders Ad for Assam Tribune Guwahati (Sunday)
Rs.420 /12 words Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Assam Tribune, Tenders, How to Book Post date: 11/07/2014 - 03:14PM